CME aims to ensure that all current and future needs of our member companies are addressed through a range of both existing and new resources. As a network hub, CME is a catalyst promoter and facilitator of these connections, making Ontario the leading manufacturing and exporting location.
- CME’s cross-Canada network gives you access to resources and intelligence to help you be more competitive in domestic and international markets.
Productivity / Lean
- Lean, Leadership and additional training programs help your business to develop internal ‘Champions’, to retain your workforce, increase productivity, and improve competitiveness.
Events & Networking
- CME events encourage networking to help you develop partnerships, increase sales, interact with your future workforce and connect to all levels of Governments.
- Access Human Resource tools and intelligence to support your company, including assessing perspective employees, training, workplace accreditation, and retaining your current work force.
- National and international trade resources to assist in the growth of your business.
- Resources in technology and innovation help to develop new and improve existing products and services allowing you to be more competitive.
Manufacturers Hoping Rate Relief Under the Tree This Year
Toronto (December 22, 2016) - “We are calling for immediate relief for manufacturers from Ontario’s sky-high electricity rates and a longer term p...
December 22, 2016
Fall Economic Statement Right Direction But More Urgency Needed
TORONTO (November 14, 2016) - Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME) is pleased to see some of its members' top priorities reflected in the Fall Eco...
November 14, 2016