CME aims to ensure that all current and future needs of our member companies are addressed through a range of both existing and new resources. As a network hub, CME is a catalyst promoter and facilitator of these connections, making Ontario the leading manufacturing and exporting location.
- CME’s cross-Canada network gives you access to resources and intelligence to help you be more competitive in domestic and international markets.
Productivity / Lean
- Lean, Leadership and additional training programs help your business to develop internal ‘Champions’, to retain your workforce, increase productivity, and improve competitiveness.
Events & Networking
- CME events encourage networking to help you develop partnerships, increase sales, interact with your future workforce and connect to all levels of Governments.
- Access Human Resource tools and intelligence to support your company, including assessing perspective employees, training, workplace accreditation, and retaining your current work force.
- National and international trade resources to assist in the growth of your business.
- Resources in technology and innovation help to develop new and improve existing products and services allowing you to be more competitive.
CME's Message to Premier - Address Competitiveness Challenges
Members of Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters met with the Premier to develop solutions to grow manufacturing in Ontario - doubling it by 2030 as part...
March 23, 2017
Further Rate Reductions Needed for Manufacturers to Protect Jobs
TORONTO (March 2, 2017) - Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME) is pleased to see efforts made to improve the affordability of electricity in Ontar...
March 02, 2017